Fly Pedals are the original universal clipless pedal to platform adapters that let you convert your road or mountain bike for casual riding. The pedal adapters are made from 100 percent aircraft aluminum, which means they are very light and durable. Unique features include integrated traction pegs, molded finger holds for easier handling, a 6MM allen wrench slot to help for pedal removal, a curved bottom to mimic road shoes for better attachment to road pedals and the ability to add a customized strap. Fly Pedals also offers a no-questions-asked lifetime guarantee.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Made from 100% aircraft-grade aluminum so the pedals are lightweight yet durable; Includes lifetime guarantee.
- UNIVERSAL: Works with most clipless pedals that have 2 and 3 hole cleat options; see below for all supported pedals.
- POP IN. TWIST OUT: Easy to use by just popping in and twisting out; off center balance allows for easy starts while 6MM allen wrench slot and finger holds allow for quick removal.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Unique features include integrated traction pegs; pedals fit together for easier portability and storage; curved bottom to mimic road shoes for better attachment to road pedals and the ability to add our customized strap.
- MADE IN THE USA: Designed and made in the USA.
- Shimano SPD / SPD-SL
- Look KEO
- Time ATAC
- Crank Brothers Egg Brothers & Candy
- Clic & RXS, Infinity Pedals, and S-Track & Delta.
NOTE: Fly Pedals do not connect directly to the pedals. They require the proper cleats to attach the adapters to the pedals.